Sökning: "collective action"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 358 uppsatser innehållade orden collective action.
1. Managing Shared Value in Multinational Corporations - A multiple case study on three major food companies and their CSV management in the context of global food loss and wasteMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. THE RELATIVE RELEVANCE OF TRUST Revisiting the relationship between trust and cooperation for the environment in large-scale collective action dilemmasMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Many global environmental problems can be understood as collective action dilemmas whichultimately requires cooperation in order for them to be resolved. Due to certain stressors associated with large-scale collective action for the environment it is unlikely that cooperationwill occur. LÄS MER
3. Bridging Cognitive and Emotional Learning : Didactical Contributions of Constructive Journalism to Climate Change EducationMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : To fight climate change, people need to change their behaviours towards emitting fewer greenhouse gases and build a system that is resilient towards the future shocks that climate change will create. Education can be seen as a key factor in behaviour change. LÄS MER
4. Environmental motives in the Buddhist ecology : A study of Thich Nhat Hanh’s ecology, engaged practice and environmental activismKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : Thich Nhat Hanh is one of the key actors in the contemporary engaged Buddhist practice. With his understanding of the traditional Buddhist doctrine, tradition and practice he constructs a view of ecology that he thinks encourage both the individual and the collective to environmentalist action. LÄS MER
5. Regionalisering underifrån? : En studie av kommuners kapacitet till regional samordning av gymnasieutbildningar genom mellankommunal samverkanMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : With potential of increased efficiency and a broader range of services, inter-municipal cooperation is often presented as a universal solution to public welfare challenges. Today, all Swedish municipalities are involved in inter-municipal cooperation in various policy areas. LÄS MER