Sökning: "collective action"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 303 uppsatser innehållade orden collective action.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/ Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years a new emergent form of collective action – the social strike – has been discussed insocial movement networks. So far, the concept of social strike has only surfaced briefly in previousresearch and this article aims to deepen the understanding of the concept and why it is emerging inour historical moment. LÄS MER
2. IS TRANSFRONTIER CONSERVATION OVERCOMING THE PITFALLS OF LARGE-SCALE COLLECTIVE ACTION? A case study of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Conservation Area in southern AfricaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Management of migrating resources is typically referring to fish or water, but wildlife such as elephants, rhinos and lions can also classify as a migratory resource. These animals are generally constrained by political borders, but by implementing large wildlife-parks called transfrontier conservation areas the political borders between two or more states are opened. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Miljöproblem har ofta en gränsöverskridande karaktär och mikroplaster är inget undantag. För att lösa globala gränsöverskridande problem behövs samarbete mellan stater, eftersom alla stater bidrar till problemet. LÄS MER
4. Putting people back into the economy: Urban restructuring and emerging alternatives in time of crisisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In many cities around the world, the financial crisis 2007 served as an opportunity both for grassroots movements and governments to rethink existing models of urban development. Some authors have pointed out that the crisis served to elevate discourses for progressive post-neoliberal urban transformations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : Depending on the political environment, economic, cultural and social factors, the digital era provides new opportunities and constraints for mobilization of social movements.The current research was focused on exploring how protest leaders and activists used and perceived social media as a tool for communication and organization during the movement “take a step, #RejectSerzh”; a series of peaceful, anti-governmental protests which led to a shift of governmental power in Armenia. LÄS MER