Sökning: "collective change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 398 uppsatser innehållade orden collective change.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
2. Materialitet som aktant. Stonehenge, Mossen och Lindholm Høje - tre exempel på aktanter för liminalitet och begravningspraktik i tre olika tidsperioderMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The purpose is to examine three materialities: Stonehenge, bogs (represented by Gullåkra, Rævmose, Aukamper Moor) and stone ships at Lindholm Høje. By focusing on their actantial function in relation to liminality and burial practises, the study aims at contributing with new interpretations of materiality, actants and liminality. LÄS MER
3. ÄR UTSLÄPPSHANDEL LÖSINGEN PÅ FOSSILA UTSLÄPP I INDUSTRIN? Fallstudie om tre svenska företags implementering och acceptans av ETS.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to contribute to an increased understanding of the implementation of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the industry. Thus the two research questions are: How are companies affected by the EU ETS? And Why do companies choose to accept the instrument?Since ETS is an instrument used to encourage actors to act for the collective interest by reducing their emissions, the logics of Collective Action Theory are used as the outset of this study. LÄS MER
4. RAISING A NEW COLLECTIVE VOICE THROUGH GREENFIELD UNION ORGANISING : The mobilisation and unionisation of workers and the establishment of a collective agreement at Foodora in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Following an actor-centred approach to institutional change, the aim of the study was to explore the process of ‘greenfield organising’ through which unions and collective bargaining structures are established in workplaces where there are none initially. A qualitative theory-oriented single case study, using some principles of the grounded theory, analysed the organising process and negotiations at Foodora in Sweden that resulted in a collective agreement. LÄS MER
5. The integration of a sustainable packaging process in the supply chain : The case of the French wine industry.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : With the rise of awareness of climate change, sustainable development has become a recurring topic in discussions concerning global development, the environment, and society. Packaging has long been a part of a ‘take-make-dispose’ linear model that has caused damage to our ecosystem and has led to the search for more sustainable alternatives. LÄS MER