Sökning: "commercial cloud"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden commercial cloud.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is based upon a case study that examined the effects of the establishment ofEskilstuna Logistics Park, and more specifically the Amazon Web Services data center, onthe local landscape in the society of Kjula in Eskilstuna municipality. The departure point forthis dissertation is the contradiction between the general perception of, on the one hand,services of The Cloud as weightless and detached, and on the other hand the physical andresource-intensive infrastructure that upholds these services. LÄS MER
2. Modelling gross primary production in semi-arid regions: effects on carbon uptake of intensive agriculture in southern KenyaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Gross primary production (GPP) is the largest global carbon (C) flux and an important component for counteracting anthropogenic CO2 emissions, understanding vegetation dynamics, and sustaining universal human standards. Africa plays a prominent role in the global C cycle, though our understanding of GPP dynamics is largely hampered by a paucity of ground-based observations. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Scania is a large international company from Sweden that manufactures commercial vehicles. Scania will implement a new picking technique, Pick and Put to Light (PPL) in its manufacturing industry. The new picking technology is one of the parts that will lead Scania's production towards what is called Industry 4.0. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Convolutional Neural Networks impressed the world in 2012 by reaching state-of-the-art accuracy levels in the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge. The era of machine learning has arrived and with it countless applications varying from autonomous driving to unstructured robotic manipulation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, due to the convenience of deployment, ease to scale up and cost savings, the application of cloud computing systems has spread throughout the factory, commercial and individual users. However, fault tolerance in cloud computing systems has always been an important topic due to the high failure rate caused by the sheer size of cloud computing systems. LÄS MER