Sökning: "commitment to change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 358 uppsatser innehållade orden commitment to change.
1. WOMEN & DEMOCRACY IN THE ARAB WORLD A Field Study on Women’s Political Participation in Post-revolution EgyptMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Among the countries involved in the 2011 Arab revolution, Egypt and Tunisia are considered to have developed the most. However, Tunisia is the only country recognised as having undergone asuccessful democratic transition, whilst the transition in Egypt has been unstable and not asprosperous. LÄS MER
2. IS THE FUTURE OF EU TRADE GREEN? Trade and Sustainable Development Chapters in the EU’s Free Trade Agreements in AsiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the free trade agreement between the EU and South Korea was signed in 2009, each EU free trade agreement includes a Trade and Sustainable Development chapter. This chapter should improve labour conditions and mitigate environmental risks due to the global trade growth. LÄS MER
3. Att vara på två platser samtidigt - En studie om IT-konsulters upplevelse av organisationstillhörighetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : As the world becomes more and more digitized, it generates more jobs within the IT-field. To keepevolving, many companies choose to take in external competence which makes IT consultants covetedand attractive on the labour market. LÄS MER
4. Mötet med vårdpersonal - Personer som är suicidnära och deras erfarenhet : En litteraturbaserad studieUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för omvårdnad - grundnivå; Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för omvårdnad - grundnivå
Sammanfattning : Background: Every 40 seconds a person experience feelings of hopelessness and falls victim to suicide. The persons who are suicidal can be found all through the health care system. The health care personnel can change the outlook on life for the person, or at least ease the suffering for a while in the meeting. LÄS MER
5. “But I have always had the greenest lawn in my neighbourhood” – When what is taken for granted becomes rare : A qualitative study of how municipalities communicate sustainable use of drinking waterKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past three years, substantial parts of Sweden have experienced a decrease in the groundwater levels, whereas some geographical areas were more affected than others. Requests from the government, counties and municipalities have been sent out to the citizens, to attract attention, increase awareness and decrease the use of drinking water. LÄS MER