Sökning: "communication channels"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 871 uppsatser innehållade orden communication channels.
1. How software documentation helps communication in development teams: A case study on architecture and design documentsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Communication between developers andwithin development teams takes place through various communicationchannels. Software documentation acts as a communicationchannel among software professionals. LÄS MER
2. Generation z i IT-branschen - en studie om arbetsgivarens föreställningar och employee retention strategierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to analyse what perceptions companies within the Swedish IT sector had about generation z and how they used employee retention to keep the generation within their organisation. The reason generation z and employee retention were our topic of focus in this study was primarily due to the fact that the previous research was lacking in this particular area. LÄS MER
3. It’s What’s Inside That Matters - How an MNC’s internal corporate communication can be designed to be effective and engagingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. Customer involvement through social media in the product development process within the luxury goods industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose Rapid technology transformation and changing customer preferences are impacting the luxury goods industry. By 2025, 100% of luxury purchases will be influenced by an online interaction and social media channels have hence been considered as an important way to establish relationships with consumers. LÄS MER
5. Implementing Product Eliminations: A case study on the challenges faced by a large industrial organizationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The elimination of products is an inevitable, but daunting, task. With rapid technological development, companies are pressured to introduce new product to the market at an increased frequency to maintain a competitive advantage. LÄS MER