Sökning: "community work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1985 uppsatser innehållade orden community work.
1. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
2. "Mer än ett SPRÅKcafé?: En kvalitativ studie om hur ett språkcafé kan fylla fler funktioner än enbart det uppenbara"Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to seek a better understanding of the meaning a language caféthat only welcomes women, can hold for the participants, who are all immigrant women, andthrough these narratives explore if the language café as a meeting place can promoteintegration and empowerment . Because of the global pandemic, caused by Covid-19, thelanguage café temporarily closed which provided an opportunity to examine if the breakaffected the women in any way, with accordance to above questions. LÄS MER
3. Reaching Those ‘Out-of-Reach’: An Explorative Case-Study of Fire Prevention in Vulnerable Urban Communities within Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Considering the nature of vulnerability to fires and at-risk groups, the issue is arguably a social problem where spatial analysis has allowed for a greater context, beyond the individual, to be analyzed. Furthermore, reports from fire rescue services of local safety concerns and the convergence of interest between different stakeholders has made communities disposition to fire safety increasingly relevant. LÄS MER
4. “We did not want a security guard 2.0” : IMPLEMENTING COMMUNITY WARDENS AS A STEP IN THE MUNICIPAL CRIME PREVENTATIVE AND FEAR OF CRIME REDUCING WORK IN VELLINGE AND TRELLEBORGMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för kriminologi (KR)
Sammanfattning : Traditionally in Sweden the crime preventative and fear of crime reducing work has fallen on the police. However, in 2019 the Swedish government appointed an inquiry where an investigator is to submit a proposal regarding how the municipalities in Sweden can have a legislated responsibility for crime preventative work. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study was about examining how the activity organizers in GoFaR work to meet, motivate and support the young people to keep them in a meaningful everyday life and thus promote their health. GoFaR was a project at Socialförvaltningen in Helsingborg. GoFaR stands for jointly arranged physical activity on prescription. LÄS MER