Sökning: "community-based activities"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden community-based activities.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Guatemala holds one of the world’s highest chronic malnutrition rates. The department of Totonicapán in the Western highlands, almost exclusively populated by indigenous people, has the most alarming chronic malnutrition rate of over 80 percent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is about facing responsibilities towards a company’s employees, customers, stakeholders, suppliers and the environment. As customers and consumers came to seek companies that were dealing with CSR a rapid wave of ”forced” implementations of social responsibility began. LÄS MER
18. Understanding village poultry through the agricultural household model : a systematic literature reviewMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Village poultry fulfils many roles in the livelihood of rural households such as food security and income generation. Their global prevalence in tropical villages attests to their relative ease of production and low demands on household resources. LÄS MER
19. Community-based environmental education and its participatory process : the case of forest conservation project in Viet NamMagister-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Participation and involvement of the local community are playing an important role in the forest conservation. Community-based Environmental Education (CBEE), which is designed to create Environmental education activities and to meet the community interests and involvement in forest conservation projects. LÄS MER
20. Community-Based Associations for Sustainable Tourism Development : Fostering Sustainable Development in Developing CountriesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Community-Based Tourism (CBT) is a bottom-up approach to sustainable developmentused in developing countries to enhance the conservation of natural resources, preservetraditional culture, and generate income at the local level. The study aims to understandthe effectiveness of community associations for CBT development in developingcountries. LÄS MER