Sökning: "companion app"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden companion app.
1. Interactive TV and group viewing : A qualitative study of companion apps and viewer engagement during group TV viewingKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Smart device applications that allow users to interact with a TV show in some way, so called companion apps, are increasingly common. In this paper, we study how the usage of such apps affect viewer engagement when used in groups of three or more people, a common TV viewing scenario. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : A proof of concept permissioned blockchain system that holds data from the Transport Data Logger, TDL, was developed. Transport chain actors who hand off TDL-equipped goods between one another use the TDL app to upload a digital handoff containing their identities and log data from and signed by the TDL to a Hyperledger Fabric blockchain network. LÄS MER
3. Designing a Voice Controlled Interface For Radio : Guidelines for The First Generation of Voice Controlled Public RadioMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : From being a fictional element in sci-fi, voice control has become a reality, with inventions such as Apple's Siri, and interactive voice response (IVR) when calling your doctor's office. The combination of radio’s strength as a hands-free medium, public radio’s mission to reach across all platforms and the rise of voice makes up a relevant intersection; voice controlled public radio in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : Handsets have experienced a tremendous growth over the past few years, with users have more and more options in applications. The push notiﬁcation has replaced the email grown in importance as a new bridge for application service provider to engage with users. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : This report describes a bachelor thesis project realized as the final exercise in the Computer Science program at Lunds Tekniska Högskola, Campus Helsingborg. The thesis work was done as an Android app-development project at Telavox in Malmö, a company active in the IP-Telephony business. LÄS MER