Sökning: "comparable method"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 324 uppsatser innehållade orden comparable method.
16. ”Bara till viss del anpassad”En undersökning av bedömningsanvisningarna till de nationella skrivproven i gymnasieskolans svenskämneKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The national exams in Swedish are carried out every year. The tests are accompanied by assessment materials which aim to support and guide the teachers on how to assess the student texts. The aim of both the test and the assessment materials is to work for a fair assessment for all pupils. LÄS MER
17. Effects of inflation adjustments on IFRS Financial Reporting in Brazil : -A comparative study of nine companies for the accounting years of 2015 and 2016Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : International accounting principles are generally based on historical cost accounting which, according to Munteanu and Zuca, is the best suited accounting method due to its conforming character of clarity and reliability. Large relative price changes and high inflation makes historical cost accounting less relevant and comparable as money loses its purchasing power. LÄS MER
18. Argue for Criticality The Potential of Argumentation and Critical Thinking in the English Subject in Swedish Upper-Secondary SchoolUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The steering documents for Swedish upper-secondary school set great store by the cultivation of critical thinking. It is one of the overarching aims. Yet, statistics indicate that young Swedes are not as good at critical thinking as students from some other countries of comparable socioeconomic status (World Economic Forum 7). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : Regenerated cellulose fibres can become a sustainable alternative to cotton and polyester in textile applications. One method of producing such is dissolution of cellulose in an ionic liquid (IL) and regeneration through air-gap spinning. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine whether the risk and return of Swedish companies differ depending on the way they meet their pensions obligations. In particular we compare the two possible solutions for financing ITP2, that is the PRI-method, where pension provisions are invested in the companies' assets and kept as a liability on the balance sheet, and the Alecta-method, where pension provisions are invested in a pension fund by the insurance company Alecta. LÄS MER