Sökning: "comparative analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2342 uppsatser innehållade orden comparative analysis.
1. TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES AND THEIR POSSIBLE USE IN EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AN EXPLORATION OF ETHICAL LEARNING AND ROLE-PLAYMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Aim: This research aims at exploring the possible use of Tabletop Role-playing Games(TRPG) in ESD research and practice. The scope of this thesis is narrowed to specifically examine the opportunities that a TRPG can provide for youngpeople to experiment with and creatively explore ethical problems relating tosustainability. LÄS MER
2. FOREIGN POLICY AND ITS FRAMING TO DIFFERENT AUDIENCES A qualitative study of Swedish feminist foreign policy communication in four countriesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate whether and in what ways Swedish foreign policy actors framefeminist foreign policy differently for audiences. The focus of this thesis concentrates on thesingle case of Swedish feminist foreign policy and contains comparative elements. LÄS MER
3. “IT’S NOT LIKE THIS IS A CORRUPTION SCANDAL…” A qualitative content analysis of the link between gender and corruption and the mechanisms at playMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The link between gender and corruption has been studied since the beginning of this century and a number of theories have been suggested about why women seem to be more averse towards corruption than men. However, most of the studies are large-N and only look at the relationship on an aggregated level. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Innovation is one of the major factors of the country’s development and wealth. It is generally accepted that economically strong countries can afford to dedicate more funds to research and development, and as such, the economy and innovation are highly interconnected. LÄS MER
5. Vad görs för att lösa bostadsbristen i våra storstäder? En jämförande studie om bostadsförsörjningsarbetet i Göteborg och MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about how two of Sweden’s largest cities are working to resolve the housing crisis. The study focuses on the ways in which the municipal governments have responded to the clarification of their delegated housing responsibility which was issued in 2013 by examining their housing policies and activities during the period 2014 to 2019. LÄS MER