Sökning: "comparative law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 707 uppsatser innehållade orden comparative law.
1. Assessing security and IPA in Afghanistan : A comparative case study on the assessment of security and internal protection alternative in Sweden and NorwayMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is common by states to deny asylum for asylum-seekers with the argument that the applicant could find protection within their own country of residence instead of receiving international protection. This is called internal protection alternative (IPA). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since 2016, seven countries have withdrawn its recognition of Taiwan which have left the contested state with only fifteen diplomatic allies. Consequently, this affects the democracy of 23 million people, and minimizes Taiwan’s ability and cooperation in the global world. LÄS MER
3. Abortlagstiftning under internationella konventioner : En jämförande kvalitativ innehållsanalys av abortlagstiftning i Sverige och PolenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine and compare the abortion laws in two members of the European Union, Sweden and Poland, and how the laws are formed in respect to european conventions. Both laws will be analyzed through a comparative, qualitative content analysis with two theoretical viewpoints consisting of feminist theory and medical-ethics’ view on human worth. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : To have a basic number sense is important for mathematical understanding. Interventions in preschool class has shown significant positive effects on student’s mathematical development throughout elementary school. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of economic value is not well explored nor consistently applied in the field of taxation. Different systems of taxation assess value from their own perspectives and with their own interests in mind resulting in situations where different values for taxation are determined for the same transaction. LÄS MER