Sökning: "complementary protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden complementary protection.
1. Protection from refoulement for victims of human trafficking - An analysis of the principles under the Refugee Convention and the ECHRUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Being a victim of trafficking for sexual purposes could mean being subject to the most flagrant human rights violations there is, such as forced prostitution, rape, physical violence and sexual enslavement. After escaping captivity, the victim needs both social and medical assistance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : Human milk has been considered the ultimate food for infants to optimize their growth and development, but it has lately also shown to impact longterm health. Infant formula is the complementary food to neonates who are not breastfed, and its nutrients should mimic human milk as close as possible. LÄS MER
3. Post-sale restrictions in patent and trademark licensing agreements: Validity and compliance with competition lawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Post-sale restrictions in patent and trademark licensing agreements and their validity and compliance with competition law emphasize the problematic to what extent the intellectual property holder may enforce its IP rights. In today’s innovative markets, licensing is a one form of how the IP holder may exploit its IPR and obtain revenues. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In 2017, the Administrative Procedure Act (2017:900) entered into force. It is intended to strengthen the judicial protection of the individual against the authorities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study contributes to the understanding of supply-side Training for Employment (TE) for the unemployed youth. The rates of youth unemployment in the European Unions have been matter of concern in the political agenda in the latest years, thus the European Employment Strategy has placed a particular emphasis in addressing this issue. LÄS MER