Sökning: "complexity theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 694 uppsatser innehållade orden complexity theory.
1. Krishantering & styrning i modeföretag under kris - En kvalitativ fallstudie på ett svenskt modeföretag under pågående coronapandemiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The pandemic caused by the rapid spread of the coronavirus disease Covid-19 has devastatingeffects on public health and has led to worldwide lockdowns. Actions taken to stop the virusfrom spreading have resulted in a drastic decrease in sales for many companies. LÄS MER
2. Gaining international legitimacy by improving women's rights and gender equality - The case of NicaraguaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A reoccurring argument in previous research is that autocracies implement policy changes for women’s rights in order to gain international legitimacy. The idea is that by showing the international community that they are on-board with the global movement to empower women; focus is diverted from their shortcomings in other democratic aspects. LÄS MER
3. Outsourced or Outforced? : A study on multi-sided food delivery platforms in the gig economy: the business actor perspective.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The growth of the gig economy has resulted in an increased interest in the relatively new phenomenon of multi-sided digital platforms. Previous research has naturally been focused on one of the key actors on these platforms, namely the gig workers, and how the gig economy has affected the labor market. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyze the complexity of a narration and how a narrator can show himself in a story. In the novel L’Élégance du hérisson, (The Elegance of the Hedgehog) (Barbery 2006) there are several voices to be heard in the narration and we will analyze the differences. LÄS MER
5. Management Control Systems as a Package and its role of enabling Organizational Ambidexterity in SMEs : An exploratory studyMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University; Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background – A firm that achieves organizational ambidexterity is managing the balancing act of refining existing capabilities while also discovering new opportunities in the marketplace. It has shown that the achievement of organizational ambidexterity will lead to better perfor- mance but also long-term survival. LÄS MER