Sökning: "composite index"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden composite index.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Market indices based on market capitalization have been argued to be the most mean-variance efficient for a long time. In recent years, this argument has been questioned and other methods of weighting portfolios have been suggested. One of these is the weighting by fundamental indexation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
3. The impact of environmental policy stringency on FDI flows: Evidence from BRIICS-OECD flow panel datasetMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Paris Agreement has increased interest in environmental policy research, which has alerted that companies will relocate their investment to countries with less stringent environmental standards. This pollution haven effect, although theoretically analyzed, has wide-ranging empirical results which are highly dependent on the selected case and proxy for environmental policy stringency. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to examine the relationship between investments in the Chinese stock market and shocks to the macroeconomic climate in the U.S. and in the EU. LÄS MER
5. Exploration of implicit weights in composite indicators : The case of resilience assessment of countries’ electricity supplyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Composite indicators, also called indices, are widely used synthetic measures for ranking and benchmarking alternatives across complex concepts. The aim of constructing a composite indicator is, among other things, to simplify and condense the information of a plurality of underlying indicators. LÄS MER