Sökning: "composite materials"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 211 uppsatser innehållade orden composite materials.
1. EVALUATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE OF ALTERNATE FIBRES FOR SHOTCRETE IN TUNNELSMaster-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Tunnels in hard and jointed rock are normally excavated in an arch shape to enable the rock mass to support its weight. Since the beginning of the 1980's, fibre reinforced shotcrete (FRS) in combination with rock bolts have been the dominating support method for hard rock tunnels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Lättkonstruktioner
Sammanfattning : The use of wind tunnel models for aerodynamic research is nowadays indispensable to aviation progress in the last years as aircrafts have become more complex. Wind tunnel model design and manufacturing has adopted many different processes and materials such as the use of a five-axis CNC; making this process a relatively long and expensive one. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : In this work, a hand-woven fashion collection is designed. The aim is to create clothes that connect us with life and nature and make us feel that we are part of a vibrant surrounding. LÄS MER
4. The Choirproject Considerations for the storage of a composite contemporary artwork: Tilda Lovell’s The ChoirprojectKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates alternatives for storing of the contemporary artwork Tilda Lovell’s artwork The Choirproject by artist Tilda Lovell. The piece consists of a video and nine sculptures in composite materials, predominantly bones but also notably a rubber balloon and wax. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This study explores the articulation of Catholic public theology on the social media platform YouTube. To do this it works with both a minimal and maximal definition of public theology and establishes several markers and tasks associated with its identification. LÄS MER