Sökning: "concentrating solar thermal"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden concentrating solar thermal.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Concentrating solar power (CSP) plant is a promising technology that exploits direct normal irradiation (DNI) from the sun to be converted into thermal energy in the solar field. One of the advantages of CSP technology is the possibility to store thermal energy in thermal energy storage (TES) for later production of electricity. LÄS MER
2. Techno-Economic Analysis of an Innovative Purely Solar Driven Combined Cycle System based on Packed Bed TES TechnologyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : With increasing awareness of environmental issues and worldwide requirements for sustainable development, renewable energy technologies with lower environmental impact, especially those having abundant resources like wind and solar energy, attract more attention. Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) is one of the most promising solar energy technologies. LÄS MER
3. Introducing a central receiver system for industrial high-temperature process heat applications : A techno-economic case study of a large-scale CST plant system in a South African manganese sinter plantMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi; KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis was to investigate the potential for introducing a concentrating solar thermal (CST) central receiver plant system based on flexible heliostats - HelioPods - to provide high-temperature process heat in industrial applications. A CST plant system was designed in MATLAB, optically simulated for three design days in the ray-tracing software Tonatiuh and further analyzed in MATLAB by interpolating the results for each hour of the year. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Absolicon Solar Collector AB in Härnösand, Sweden, develops concentrating solar collectors with a parabolic trough. In the solar collector trough, there is thermal loss due to convection. A convection suppressor was made and used as a method to reduce thermal loss due to convection in the trough. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis report for Dalarna University in Borlange and Absolicon company the study of a possibility to add an array of concentrating solar collectors to a Torsång district heating system was done. The whole idea of this work was to make a simulation of this kind of system, trying to get 15-20% of solar fraction, and make an economical evaluation. LÄS MER