Sökning: "concrete failure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden concrete failure.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : This master's thesis aimed to investigate the behaviour of reinforced concrete beams under dynamic loading conditions, specifically focusing on understanding shear failure. The study was conducted with KTH Royal Institute of Technology, the Swedish Fortifications Agency, and Tyréns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis work is to study the connection between two Steel Concrete Structures (SCS) wall modules using embedded connection bars. The SCSs under investigation consist of two steel faceplates held together by tie bars, concrete is cast inside, and stress transmission between the concrete and the steel plates is provided by shear connectors as headed studs. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggteknik (BY)
Sammanfattning : As part of the work in this project, a literature review is conducted to determine the optimal thickness of the outer concrete layer in prefabricated concrete sandwich elements. These elements are used as exterior walls in buildings and consist of a load-bearing inner concrete layer, an intermediate insulation layer, and an outer concrete layer that forms the building's facade. LÄS MER
4. Användbarheten av Beam EC2 inom betongelement : En jämförelsestudie mellan beräkningsprogrammen Beam EC2 och Concrete BeamUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Concrete is a versatile building material used all over the world. Today's constructions in building and civil engineering have high requirements and complexity that require a carefully executed dimensioning in connection with planning. Calculation programs that work based on standards are a tool for designers in calculation work. LÄS MER
5. Catenary action to prevent progressive collapse in multistorey timber buildings : An experimental study of tube jointsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Träteknik; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik, maskin- och materialteknik
Sammanfattning : In the modern building industry wood as a building material has been looked on as one of the solutions to lower the environmentally impact of the building industry. Building types that normally have been reserved for concrete and steel are today being built with wood as main load bearing component. LÄS MER