Sökning: "conflict resolution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 276 uppsatser innehållade orden conflict resolution.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2000, United Nations Security Council passed resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security, which recognised the different roles women play during and after an armed conflict had ended. This recognition led to a dramatic increase in academic work on the field, and during the same time, another field emerged. LÄS MER
2. REACHING ACROSS A CLOSED DIVIDE - Peacebuilding from below: a phenomenological study on the CSOs of Cyprus and the impact of regional tensions and COVID-19Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Recent years saw several challenges to the conflict resolution of the protracted social conflictof Cyprus. Despite its frozen status, new challenges brought new opportunities forreconciliation. This study aims to contribute to the field of bottom-up peacebuilding. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Recent empirical studies have suggested that the implementation of a comprehensive peace agreement is the primary predictor of whether or not peace will last after a civil war. However, it is less certain what factors that lead to high implementation rates of peace agreements. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : There is a consensus in previous research that economic sanctions have a low level of effectiveness in reaching objectives. Despite this, economic sanctions are consistently used to reach different international goals. In later years, economic sanctions have become one of the most common actions in response to foreign conflict and terrorism. LÄS MER
5. Ekonomiska sanktioner och den globaliserade samtiden : En uppsats om ekonomiska sanktioner och dess roll i vår samtidKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since World war II the usage of economic sanctions has increased dramatically. In the last decades further changes has occurred which raises questions about economic sanction’s contemporary and future relevance as a tool for conflict resolution. LÄS MER