Sökning: "connected services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 523 uppsatser innehållade orden connected services.
1. A Justified Infringement on Privacy? - A Qualitative Study on the Private Labour Market Actors’ Perceptions of Workplace Drug TestingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to get an understanding of the perceptions and experiencesof drug tests as a measure to prevent substance use at workplaces. The focus was toexplore the perceptions of different actors within the private labour market concerningthe integrity-sensitive aspects that are connected to drug test at work places and tounderstand perceptions on drug prevention, positive test results and drug rehabilitation inrelation to drug tests. LÄS MER
2. Understanding The Business Value Of Customer Data From Connected Services - An exploratory case study of what business value an emerging automotive OEM can create from customer data generated by connected servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of connectivity accelerated by a myriad of emerging technologies contribute to an ever-growing volume of data in which companies have realized the need for, and value of, becoming data-driven. Data, and more specifically, customer data, is thus a promising area for transforming insights into actions which identifies new value creation opportunities to enhance business performance. LÄS MER
3. Adapting to Accelerated Digitalization of Learning Services - A Single Case Study of Global Service Training at Volvo BusesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to research the accelerated digitalization of learning services in a globalcontext. The thesis further aims to research how a multinational company can leverage digitalsolutions to add value for their aftermarket. To fulfill this aim, the research is conducted incollaboration with the global bus manufacturing company Volvo Buses. LÄS MER
4. Exploring the possibilities for MaaS in the everyday mobility - A qualitative study of pilot projects in different phasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research is to identify how MaaS solutions can be designed to have agreater impact on everyday mobility. This research contributes by identifying existing barriersfor present projects in all of their phases as well as expressing possible solutions movingbeyond them, based on state-of-art business model theory. LÄS MER
5. Evaluating Greenery in Urban Typologies - A Study with a Mixed Method Approach in Gothenburg , SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A growing number of cities are experiencing challenges with adapting to stresses originatingfrom a changing climate, such as an increase in air temperature and extreme weather events,where urban greenery has shown mitigating qualities. Apart from offering a strategy for climatemitigation and adaptation, added greenery in cities can also contribute to a large variety ofecosystem services, where qualities for human wellbeing are enhanced. LÄS MER