Sökning: "connected writing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden connected writing.
1. Stavning, morfologi och redigeringar i sammanhängande skrift gjorda av personer med afasi - En jämförande studieMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : In this study picture elicited written texts were examined and compared between a group of 16 persons with aphasia and 25 persons without neurological disease in terms of spelling errors, morphological errors, word substitutions and unknown target words, and also how the writing processes were distinguished between the groups in terms of edits. This analysis was done with the working method keystroke logging. LÄS MER
2. “A sickness that could kill a dozen pigs in a single day”: An ecocritical approach to Kazuo Ishiguro’s The Buried GiantKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Engelska
Sammanfattning : This essay will analyze Kazuo Ishiguro’s fantasy (or anti-fantasy) novel The Buried Giant (2016) from an ecocritical approach, with the aspiration to commence an ecocritical dialogue regarding the novel, which, at the time writing this, is non-existent. The first part of the analysis examines the portrayal of nature in The Buried Giant. LÄS MER
3. Variation in Assessment : A Coh-Metrix Analysis of Evaluation of Written English in the Swedish Upper Secondary SchoolMagister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Reliable evaluation is an important part of language education. However, reliable evaluation of student writing is notoriously difficult to achieve nationally. LÄS MER
4. Bildandet av Konstnärernas riksorganisation : Konstnärlig representation och sakkunskap 1936-1946Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för idé- och lärdomshistoria
Sammanfattning : In an effort to understand the formation of the artist’s role in society from the perspective of the artists in relation to the founding of the State Art Council (Statens konstråd) during the period 1936-1946, this thesis studies the formation process and central problems of the Swedish Artists’ Association (Konstnärernas riksorganisation, K.R. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : Through social landscape theory the aim of this thesis is to broaden the understanding of the bronze age monumental graves on the coast of Norrland. Questions about similarities between the stone ship settings and long cairns are analysed by looking at size and placement in the landscape. LÄS MER