Sökning: "conspicuous consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden conspicuous consumption.
1. Olika statussignalers påverkan på kundens uppfattning av en fastighetsmäklare : - Inom conspicuous consumption och penalty effectKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. ”HVAD HON GUDS HUS HAR GIORDT KAN DETTA CHOR BÄST VIISA” : Kyrkorummet och adlig manifestation i Ösmo och Sorunda socknarKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : By examining the donations by the local nobility to the local church, this thesis aims to study the church as a public room. By analyzing the donations of the nobility in relation to Habermas concept of the public sphere and the concept of conspicuous consumption the donations to the churches can be viewed as manifestations of power. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The thesis focuses on designing and simulating an 8-bit high-speed fully differential pipelined Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) in the 65nm Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor (CMOS) technology by using the software Cadence Virtuoso. The aim is to increase the operation speed of the ADC for communication systems without reducing the performance, in the meantime, the low power consumption and the low complexity should also be required when considering future implementation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis Purpose: We aim to enhance the understanding of why Swedish consumers perform pro-environmental behaviors and how this can be influenced by managers and marketers in the shopping mall environment, making the mall more attractive and shoppers more loyal. Theoretical Perspective: We take on a sociological perspective by researching constructs based on identity theory, conspicuous consumption, and the theory of self-congruity. LÄS MER
5. Identity and conspicuous consumption in Japan and Hong Kong : an exploratory study of what influences young adults’ identity in relation to conspicuous consumptionKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study is based on young adults’ identity in Japan and Hong Kong and its relation to conspicuous consumption. The purpose of this study is to explore how conspicuous consumption influenced the young adults’ identities in Japan and Hong Kong. LÄS MER