Sökning: "constructive alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden constructive alignment.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Formative assessment is an integral part of teaching, not only as a tool for monitoring student-development, but also as basis for potential adjustments of pedagogical strategies. Therefore, this research paper examines how upper secondary students perceive, and report acting on different forms of formative assessment on writing in the subject of English 6. LÄS MER
2. Hur den kreativa inlärningsprocessen kan tillämpas i undervisningen, examineringen och bedömningen av elever i Företagsekonomi 2 på gymnasietKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine how individual teachers in the upper secondary school manage to comply with the requirements from three different agents within the schoolsystem; the requirements of the The national agency for education in Sweden regarding formative assessment and standardisation of grading, the requirement of the students regarding ”backward-pedagogy”, and requirement of the society regarding developing the student’s independence and creative ability. Semi-structured interviews with three teachers teaching Business Administration at one upper secondary school in Malmo was conducted. LÄS MER
3. Aesthetic Experiences and the Miracle of Action : On the Radical Possibility of Art in Teaching and LearningMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Estetiska lärprocesserSödertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : This master essay starts with the author having an encounter with two 14-years old boys who claim that they are Nazis. In a school project where the pupils made films about norms in the society they made a film with a clearly racist and homophobic message. LÄS MER
4. Framåtsyftande retorikundervisning? : En analys av lärares utsagor om undervisnings-/återkopplingsmetoder och didaktisk forskningslitteraturUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Pedagogik språk och Ämnesdidaktik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this survey is to analyse how systematic feed-forward is described in national and international assessment research, and relate it to swedish teachers descripton of their use of systematic feed forward in their daily work to help students reach the learning-goals in oral presentation in Swedish 2. The methods of this survey are a combination of semi-structured interviews, and a literature study, and the material is interpreted with phenomenography. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Course syllabuses are used by students and teachers in various pedagogical situations, which makes it important that the syllabuses are well-designed from a pedagogical perspective. It is therefore useful to classify the syllabuses and identify areas in need of improvement. LÄS MER