Sökning: "consumer adoption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 136 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer adoption.
1. TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ROAD TRANSPORT - Key factors on consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and understand key factors that influence consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in Sweden. As the world is facing the climate change reality, many initiatives are taking place in various sectors in different countries to tackle climate change. LÄS MER
2. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER
3. Impact of blockchain on sustainable supply chain practices : A study on blockchain technology’s benefits and current barriers in sustainable SCMMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background: The increasing supply chain complexity has made verification of sustainable practices a challenging objective to achieve. Blockchain has been discussed as a potential solution to improve several aspects of sustainable supply chain management (SSCM), as traceability and proof of origin for products are increasingly demanded by consumers. LÄS MER
4. Consumer Acceptance and Value in Alternative Business Models in the Fashion Industry : A Systematic Literature ReviewMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the consumption of clothes has increased extensively due to diminishing quality and low prices of garments along with ever-faster changing fashion trends. The linear business model results in products with a short lifespan and clutter of idle goods. LÄS MER
5. Adoption of Disruptive Technologies : Exploratory research into consumer attitude formation regarding Bitcoin adoptionKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Attitudes are based on motivations and are formed in anticipation that the person will handle similar information at a later date. Attitudes are, therefore, necessary collections of pre-determined behavioral intents toward certain information (Solomon et al., 2016). LÄS MER