Sökning: "consumer behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 810 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer behaviour.
1. Evaluating behaviour tree integration in the option critic framework in Starcraft 2 mini-games with training restricted by consumer level hardwareMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the performance of the option critic (OC) framework combined with behaviour trees (BTs) in Starcraft 2 mini-games when training time is constrained by a time frame limited by consumer level hardware. We test two such combination models: BTs as macro actions (OCBT) and BTs as options (OCBToptions) and measure the relative performance to the plain OC model through an ablation study. LÄS MER
2. Friend or foam? Improved methods for stunning of pigs with foam : effects of repetition and scent on pig reaction to foamUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : There are several methods available for stunning of pigs before slaughter, but the most frequently used at larger abattoirs are electricity and CO2. There are advantages and disadvantages with both methods. As there is no method that does not have major animal welfare drawbacks. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the effects of the pandemic on individuals’ expectations regarding future income and thus their consumption behavior. The research will therefore contribute with new insights into the relationship between consumer behaviour and income expectations, which can be useful for future studies and for policy design during this or future pandemics. LÄS MER
4. Online consumer behaviour during a pandemic: : A study on the effects of Covid-19 on online consumers in Sweden.Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : From an online consumers' point of view, explore the online shopping behavioural changes in Sweden that could be caused by covid-19 and investigate through Theory of Planned Behaviour if the changes would affect consumers' online shopping intention in Sweden after the pandemic. ... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the challenges and opportunities of sustainability driven companies during the time of crisis in 2020. The company Green City Solutions is used as a case study company in the field of air pollution. LÄS MER