Sökning: "consumer behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 791 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer behaviour.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the effects of the pandemic on individuals’ expectations regarding future income and thus their consumption behavior. The research will therefore contribute with new insights into the relationship between consumer behaviour and income expectations, which can be useful for future studies and for policy design during this or future pandemics. LÄS MER
2. Online consumer behaviour during a pandemic: : A study on the effects of Covid-19 on online consumers in Sweden.Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : From an online consumers' point of view, explore the online shopping behavioural changes in Sweden that could be caused by covid-19 and investigate through Theory of Planned Behaviour if the changes would affect consumers' online shopping intention in Sweden after the pandemic. ... LÄS MER
3. Content Marketing i musikbranschen : En kvalitativ studie om hur majorbolag använder sociala medier i marknadsföringen av musikKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Digitalization in the music industry and the emergence of social media, has created opportunities to reach more potential music consumers. Companies are increasingly integrating through visual media such as photos and videos into their social media marketing content. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A large body of research implies that modern human behaviour threatens various life – sustaining resources. The excessive consumption patterns of resources by humans has been identified as one of the main causes of the environmental crisis. LÄS MER
5. COVID-19’s Impact on Consumer Behaviour, Brand Equity and Loyalty. : -A qualitative study analysing how the COVID-19 pandemic affects consumer behaviour and brand loyalty & equityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose - This study's purpose is to compile literature on consumer behaviour, brand loyalty and equity and to investigate how the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic have affected consumer behaviours, brand loyalty and equity in Sweden.Design/methodology/approach - A theoretical framework was formed by three main concepts, consumer behaviours, brand loyalty and equity. LÄS MER