Sökning: "consumer behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 950 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer behaviour.
1. Adapting to Change: How COVID-19 Shaped Online Consumer Behavior A comparative study between the United Kingdom and Sweden aimed at analysing consumption variations in online shopping and online gambling.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on online shopping and online gambling, as well as the differences between Sweden and the United Kingdom. Both social isolation and online consumption habits have been significantly impacted by the pandemic. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: The core aim of this research is to confirm the application of the research model established by Taylor et al. (2018), focusing on intrinsic motivation, extrinsic motivation, and personal involvement, predicting wine consumption in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och Informationsteknik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on research through the design process of building an immersive Virtual Reality (VR) experience concept resembling a digital art gallery. It covers the topics of sustainable fashion, changing people’s perspectives and behaviour, and new technologies like VR and Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
5. #TikTokmademebuyit : En kvalitativ studie om hur reklam på TikTok påverkar användarnas attityder, konsumentbeteende och varumärkeskännedom.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : The following bachelor thesis aims to investigate how advertising on the social media application TikTok affects attitudes, consumer behaviour and brand awareness among their users aged 18-23 in Sweden. The ambition of the study is to contribute with research on how advertising is being recieved by TikTok's users, regarding attitudes and consumer behaviour, and establishing whether it is a successful marketing method to generate brand awareness. LÄS MER