Sökning: "consumer behavioural model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer behavioural model.
1. Sustainable investments : Transparency regulation as a tool to influence investors to choose sustainable investment fundsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakultetenLinköpings universitet/Affärsrätt
Sammanfattning : In March 2018 the European Commission published the Action Plan on Financing Sustainable Growth. One of the main objectives with the actions presented in the action plan is to reorient capital flows towards sustainable investments, i.e. to influence more investors to invest sustainably. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Sweden is quickly heading towards becoming the first-ever cashless society. Partially fuelled by a payment market evolving at a staggering rate, along with shifted consumer trends towards newly introduced digital service suppliers Swish, iZettle and Klarna to name a few (Berg, 2017). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Date: 04 June 2018 Level: Master Thesis in International Marketing, 15 ECTS Institution: School of Business, Society and Engineering, Mälardalen University Authors: Anastasiadou, Elena Meier, Philip (94/05/25) (88/03/11) Title: Cross-border Online Purchase Intent: An Investigation of CSR-conscious Young Adults Supervisor: Emilia Rovira Keywords: Online purchase intent, international online vendors, corporate social responsibility, technology acceptance model, Ikea Research Question: What factors affect the online purchase intent of CSR-conscious young adults buying from IOVs and how? Purpose: With the worldwide increasing access and usage of the Internet, cross-border shopping has emerged as an online trend, especially amongst young adults. Simultaneously, CSR-consciousness has spread rapidly around the globe. LÄS MER
4. Will social media make or break the acceptance in new technology? : A quantitative study of consumer acceptance in CryptocurrencyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Problem: Parallels have been drawn between the rise of the internet in 1990s and the present rise of bitcoin (cryptocurrency) and underlying blockchain technology. This resulted in a widespread of media coverage due to extreme price fluctuations and increased supply and demand. Garcia et al. LÄS MER
5. Hidden Power: Content Marketing as a part of global business strategies of Westen companies in the Russian environmentMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : International companies face many challenges when operating in foreign country markets, as a new environment could be absolutely opposite to the one of the home market, which the companies are used to. One of the biggest issues for a company in the foreign market is to understand how to market its product and make it more appealing to the audience. LÄS MER