Sökning: "consumer cooperative"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer cooperative.
1. En alternativ årsredovisning för bostadsrättsföreningar : Framtagen för att underlätta bostadsrättsköparens förståelse av finansiell informationMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Abstract A housing society’s annual report is referred as the main document in which buyers can obtain information about the housing society’s financial position. However, previous research shows that households find it difficult to understand the financial information in an annual report. LÄS MER
2. What influence the buyers’ decision-making process? : a study on the Swedish tenant-owned apartment marketKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with the decision-making process on the tenant-owned apartment marked in Sweden. It is argued that decision-making on the market is complex and the consumer protection is in need to be strengthened. The main issues on the market is argued to be the information asymmetry and agency problems. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Globalization and industrialized agriculture characterize today’s food production. To support a more sustainable food system, many people choose to join a food cooperative. A food cooperative is owned and operated by its members and the objective is usually to make organic and locally produced food, at a favorable price, available to its members. LÄS MER
4. The cooperative future of game development : A phenomenon of collaboration between producers and consumers in the video game industryKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC); KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Independent developers and large-scale development studios - commonly seen as the Davids and Goliaths of the video game industry - are moving closer together. Powerful software frameworks, traditionally reserved for professional developers and only available through expensive licenses, are becoming free to use for consumers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study intends to increase the understanding of which loyalty that is created through a loyalty program in a modern society. The understanding is based on a case study of Coop's membership program. The study is conducted from both Coop's and the member's perspective. LÄS MER