Sökning: "consumer influence advertisement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer influence advertisement.
1. The role of peer-created content in digital advertising : Perceptions of sponsored and non-sponsored recommendations on Instagram, its recognition as a product advertisement and its effects on the level of trustworthiness.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Changing interests and expectations of societies have resulted in the development of new communication and business channels. The boom of social media, allowed for a rapid exchange of beliefs, opinions and ideas. The ways of advertising products have also been changed. LÄS MER
2. Effective or offensive advertising? : An exploratory study on negative Word-of-Mouth and consumers’ perceptionKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Thanks to digitalization, the current generation Y is constantly exposed to advertising and information, blurring boundaries that can lead to a “buzz”, process more and more common online due to the possibility to publicly respond. Purpose: The aim is to understand the processes leading to a possible influence of consumer perception via negative online word-of-mouth and advertisements deemed controversial. LÄS MER
3. Sexual Objectification of Women in Advertisements: The Influence of Consumer Attitudes on Brand ImageMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Problematisation: Previous findings on the use of female sexual objectification in advertising have been mixed and inconsistent. A social shift in society in combination with the presence of sexually objectifying advertisements have created a need to understand consumer attitudes towards brands that make use of these advertisements in the current landscape. LÄS MER
4. Millennials purchasing the good old days : The effects of nostalgic advertising on brand attitude and purchase intention among millennialsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Advertising clutter is undesirable for both consumers and advertisers. This problem increases and is predicted to grow in the future. To break through the advertising clutter and grab the attention of consumers, nostalgic advertising is considered an effective strategy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : To use sexual messages in advertisements are becoming more common by each day, it is known as a method that can be highly effective to influence consumers’ attitudes. However, it is important to carefully consider how the appeal is used as high levels of sexual appeal can be perceived as unethical or offensive to consumers. LÄS MER