Sökning: "consuming behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 100 uppsatser innehållade orden consuming behaviour.
1. Determination of Mass- and Heat Transfer Coefficients for Computer Modelling of Pharmaceutical Freeze-DryingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : This thesis work deals with the determination of mass- and heat transfer coefficients for pharmaceutical vial freeze-drying and the one-dimensional steady state computer modelling of primary drying. The overall heat transfer coefficient K_V for the vial/freeze-dryer system was successfully determined using a gravimetric method. LÄS MER
2. Är det dags att bunkra upp? : En undersökning om hur svenska nyhetsmedier gestaltat livsmedelsförsörjning under coronapandemin.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine to which degree Swedish news media reported about food consumption during the coronavirus pandemic 2020 and how it was framed. The coronavirus pandemic caused several countries to shut down and citizens consuming behaviour started to change into purchasing more food and household supplies than usual. LÄS MER
3. Numerical modeling and experimental investigation of large deformation under static and dynamic loadingMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggteknik (BY)
Sammanfattning : Small kinematics assumption in classical engineering has been in the center of consideration in structural analysis for decennaries. In the recent years the interest for sustainable and optimized structures, lightweight structures and new materials has grown rapidly as a consequence of desire to archive economical sustainability. LÄS MER
4. Köper flygresenärer biljetter trots konkursrisk? En kvantitativ studie om konsumenters syn på konkursrisk i flygbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This report aims to analyse if there is a connection between the risk of bankruptcy of anairline company and the amount of prebooked tickets made by the customers. In the airlineindustry, booking and paying is made at the same time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik; KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the significance of the Digital Twin based data-driven solution, in helping corrective maintenance technicians leverage their multi-disciplinary engineering skills to solve complex mechatronic problems. Due to the complex mechatronic nature of the faults, human involvement is necessary for corrective maintenance. LÄS MER