Sökning: "consumption dynamics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 uppsatser innehållade orden consumption dynamics.
1. The dynamic process of brand negotiation in virtual brand communities in the airline industry - a case study of a full-service carrier, KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The concept of sustainability is gaining visibility in recent years. Both society and companies are increasing their interest in every of its social, environmental, and economic dimensions. This interest is one of the reasons why the Circular Economy is escalating. LÄS MER
3. Understanding the Future of a Large Technical Systems : Trends and drivers of Swedish residential water usageMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Understanding the future of a Large Technical System (LTS) through a sociotechnical analysis is a complex notion. The authors will investigate the phenomenon by studying residential water consumption in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : With the increasing restrictions in emission legislations, the automotive industry aims to improve the efficiency of the lubricating system and to decrease fuel consumption. In the power cylinder unit (PCU), the piston rings are the major contributor to these consumptions. LÄS MER
5. Power-to-Gas and zero-emission buses in Uppsala : challenges and Opportunities from a techno-economic perspectiveUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis has explored the use of power-to-gas technology as a means to produce hydrogen for fuel cell electric buses. The municipal council of Uppsala are looking at options to electrify the local city and regional bus fleet but have been faced with power capacity constraints on the local electrical grid. LÄS MER