Sökning: "content analysis."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12568 uppsatser innehållade orden content analysis..
1. ”Were you able to wear undergarments?” - En kvalitativ studie av intervjuer med kvinnliga och manliga skådespelare inom Marvel Cinematic UniverseKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The purpose of this study is to explore whether female and male actors get treated differently by entertainment journalists during press junket interviews and to see when and how gender is defined and created during an interview. To do this, we looked at different indicators such as eyeline, body language, subject of the questions, the length and substance of answers, the number of questions directed at each person, interruptions and turn taking. LÄS MER
2. FRAMING FRANCE IN SWEDISH MEDIA - A quantitative content analysis of France’s nation image as a cooperation partner in Swedish newspapers over the course of BrexitKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim: To investigate how the Swedish media contributes to France’s country image as a cooperation partner for Sweden and how this might have changed during the progress of Brexit. Theory: Framing theory Method: Quantitative content analysis Material: 437 articles sampled from Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet, Aftonbladet, and Expressen Result: The image of France as a cooperation partner demonstrated an increase in positive frames and decrease in negative frames in the portrayal of the Franco-Swedish relationship during the progress of Brexit. LÄS MER
3. “THE BEST INTEREST PRINCIPLE” - A qualitative study on the interpretation of “the child’s best interest” by the European Court of Human Rights and national statesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyse Article 3, commonly known as “the best interest principle”, from the Convention on the rights of the child (CRC) in European courts. The European Court of Human Right (ECtHR) is the main court of human rights in Europe and the CRC is one of many conventions that falls under their jurisdiction. LÄS MER
4. EUROPEISKA KOMMISSIONENS INTERNA INCITAMENT - En kvalitativ textanalys om Kommissionens arbetssätt för att skydda sina demokratiska kärnvärdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the European Union has witnessed a threat against the democratic values in the union. There has been a scientifically debate regarding the possibilites and the limitation of EU’s tools for dealing with democratic backsliding in the member states. LÄS MER
5. Women’s experiences of giving birth in healthcare facilities in India - a systematic literature reviewMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Although nearly 80 % of pregnant women in India give birth in healthcare facilities in India, the maternal mortality rate remains unacceptably high. A positive and safe birth experience is very important for pregnant women and an important factor for choosing to give birth in healthcare facilities. LÄS MER