Sökning: "content extraction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 151 uppsatser innehållade orden content extraction.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Biological pharmaceuticals are the answer to many severe diseases of today’s society. Some of these are protein-based drugs and can be produced from human blood plasma. In order to guarantee the safety of patients, absence of any pathogens needs to be ensured. LÄS MER
2. Reliable and User Friendly Low Bandwidth Web Surfing - Performance and Reliability Improvements of a Proxy Server and Web Browser PrototypeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In remote locations, internet access can be enabled using satellite connections, suchas the Iridium Satellite Network. The Iridium GO! device provides a bandwidth of2.4 kbit/s. On such a low bandwidth it would take hours to download most modernwebsites. LÄS MER
3. Upptag av fosfor, dioxiner och DL-PCB i sjön Vättern : En studie över fritidsfisket och det kommersiella fisket av signalkräfta, röding och sikKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : During the industrialization period in Sweden, the lake Vättern has been exposed to many different types of trials, in some cases it has caused damage to the lake. Emissions of various substances have affected the aquatic life directly and in the long term also man. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : The Pelagic fishes are a wide group of fishes that live in the open water. They could be divided in two groups depending on the size, the small forage fishes and the large predators. These fishes swim regularly and have muscles with high lipid content. There are two types of muscles in the fish. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The internet is a source of abundant information spread across different web pages. The identification and extraction of information from the internet has long been an active area of research for multiple purposes relating to both research and business intelligence. LÄS MER