Sökning: "contextual scenario"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden contextual scenario.
1. Exploring Fast Fashion renting and its influence on Brand Equity - A comparative study between Sweden and RussiaMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Keywords: Fast fashion, Sustainable consumption, Collaborative consumption, Renting, Brand Equity. Purpose of the thesis: This thesis aims to discover changes in Millennials' Brand perceptions towards renting in Fast fashion, having a cultural comparison perspective between Russia and Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Implementation of Social practices on the Pepper Robot in the Elderly Care Domain : AI Planning with social practicesMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Social practices are acceptable ways of doing things, contextual and materially mediated, shared between actors, and routinized over time. These social practices are interactions and can be used to define rule protocols those drive human-robot interactions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : An increase in the use of natural resources is directly associated with an increased environmental impact. It is therefore of importance to lead the manufacturing industry towards a route of material efficiency. Remanufacturing is an industrial process that brings a used product and its components back to like-new or better condition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : As global connectivity becomes the driver of value and vulnerability, new concerns are coming into the foreground that needs to be addressed – for example, the resource security-climate nexus, or the means of governing emerging technologies. The broader context and outset for this thesis is the defense and civil security landscape. LÄS MER
5. What leads to Ostracism and its consequences : Evidence from the departmental stores of Sweden and PakistanMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Ostracism is among vastly researched and discussed psychological phenomena that have been discussed in the workplace context vastly for three decades. As the severity of the issue, employees usually let the discrimination go unnoticed and therefore the cases are not reported. LÄS MER