Sökning: "continuous aeration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden continuous aeration.
1. Treatment of per- and polyfluoroalkylsubstance (PFAS)-contaminated waterusing aeration foam collectionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : Landfills are potential sources for PFASs and treatment techniques for landfill leachate are urgently needed. Foam fractionation is an aeration technique which utilizes the tendency of PFASs to escape the liquid phase and build foam. The foam is harvested and with it the contamination. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : In traditional wastewater treatment, nitrogen is removed through the biological process combination of nitrification and denitrification. Although it is a well-established method, the need for aeration and possible addition of an external carbon source results in it being an energy-negative and costly process, thus making alternative methods for nitrogen removal compelling to examine. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The main aim of the study was to optimize Partial Nitritation/Anammox process operated in pilot-scale integrated fixed film activated sludge (IFAS) mode supplied with low-temperature mainstream wastewater and efficiency evaluation based on laboratory analysis and data from online sensors. Main tasks of research work were to stabilize the ongoing process and find the optimal conditions for maximizing effects of nitrogen removal. LÄS MER
4. Study on Process Performance and Evaluation of Dala Vatten’s Two Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants.Master-uppsats, KTH/Mark- och vattenteknik
Sammanfattning : Dala Vatten AB has been operating two municipal wastewater treatment plant namely Gagnef wastewater treatment plant and Tällberg wastewater treatment plant since 1970’s and 1950’s respectively in Dalarna, middle of Sweden. These both traditional treatment plants have been updated with continuous and intermittent aerated biological treatment facilities: Moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) in 2012 and 2007 respectively. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of the suppressive effect of intermittent aeration on nitrite-oxidising bacteria in a mainstream nitritation-anammox processUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten- och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : An alternative to conventional removal of nitrogen through autotrophic nitrification and heterotrophic denitrification is autotrophic nitritation-anammox. The anammox bacteria oxidise ammonium directly to nitrogen gas with nitrite as an electron acceptor. LÄS MER