Sökning: "continuous integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 157 uppsatser innehållade orden continuous integration.
1. Integrate…then they might be all yours : A research on how Omnichannel retailing could affect customers Brand Loyalty.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Omnichannel has become a central part of future retailing and is expected to be implemented by multiple brands. Omnichannel is an extension of multichannel enquiring complete integration between channels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The southernmost Swedish region of Scania, the Danish capital region and the Danish region of Zealand are combined into the metropolitan region of Greater Copenhagen, sometimes referred to as the Öresund region. The regional integration is following the global trend of projectification, which means that the integration is increasingly done in project form. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : In modern software development, continuous integration has become a integral part of agile development methods, advocating that developers should integrate their code frequently. Configura currently has one dedicated machine, performing tasks such as building the software and running system tests each time a developer submits new code to the main repository. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Elektronik
Sammanfattning : CI (Continuous Integration) is a software development practice which became more and more popular in last decade. Ericsson followed the trends and used CI several years. Because of the complexity of RBS (Radio Base Station) software few levels of CI have been implemented there. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The current migration of companies towards continuous integration and delivery as well all service-oriented business models brings great benefits but also challenges. One challenge that a company striving to establish continuous practices is the need for pipeline traceability, which can bring great enhancements to continuous integration and delivery pipelines as well as offer a competitive edge. LÄS MER