Sökning: "control engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1281 uppsatser innehållade orden control engineering.
1. The impact of social influence on pre-evacuation behavior - An eye tracking analysis on information gathering during pre-evacuation behavior, comparing normative and informational social influenceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : This study explores social influence within the pre-evacuation phase, which includes a literature review followed by experiments. The study is based on experiments by Latané and Darley (1968) but altered, here using eye tracking to examine if people who are alone use their gaze in the same way as people in a group, when collecting information in the pre-evacuation phase. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Utility theory and Monte Carlo simulations are used to calculate optimal allocation for long term as well as, risk averse investors with a portfolio consisting of one risky asset and one risk-free bank account. The problems solved in this thesis are divided into two types, static and dynamic. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Convolutional Neural Networks impressed the world in 2012 by reaching state-of-the-art accuracy levels in the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge. The era of machine learning has arrived and with it countless applications varying from autonomous driving to unstructured robotic manipulation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : In today’s car industry more and more focus is put on autonomous driving and driving assistance. There are functions being developed that are supposed to assist the driver as well as functions that will be fully autonomous. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : The formation of the suspected carcinogenic compound acrylamide has become a noticed problem in the heat processing of several types of carbohydrate rich food items. The European Union is currently working to mitigate these levels, where one strategy is to implement a new regulation with benchmark levels for acrylamide in different products. LÄS MER