Sökning: "conversational interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden conversational interaction.
1. Conversational agents in a family context : A qualitative study with children and parents investigating their interactions and worries regarding conversational agentsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Conversational agents such as Siri, Google and Alexa are growing in popularity, and Artificial Intelligence in the form of natural language processing utilized by these agents is becoming more available and capable with time. Understanding how conversational agents are used today and what implications it has for our daily lives is important if this trend is going to continue. LÄS MER
2. Understanding Robots : The Effects of Conversational Strategies on the Understandability of Robot-Robot Interactions from a Human StandpointMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : As technology and robots are entering more and more facets of our lives, the future of humanrobotinteraction may take form in all kinds of arrangements and configurations. In this study,we examined the understandability of different conversational strategies in robot-robotcommunication from a human-bystander standpoint. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In conversations between humans, not only the content of the utterances but also our social signals provide information on the state of communication. Similarly, in the field of human-robot interaction, we want the robots to have the capability of interpreting social signals given by human users. LÄS MER
4. Conversation Analysis as a Design Research Method for Designing Socioculturally Contextual Conversational AgentsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Människa-datorinteraktion
Sammanfattning : This research paper presents a study exploring if using the Conversational Analysis (CA) method in design research could result in designing more socioculturally contextual conversational agents. The research specifically focused on understanding the 1) effect on the design outcome and 2) the role in the design process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : A big challenge for the development situated agents is that they need to be capable of grounding real objects of their enviroment to representations with semantic meaning, so they can be comunicated to human agents using the human language. de Graaf (2016) developed the KILLE framework, which is a static camerabasedrobot capable of learning objects and spatial relations from very few samples using image processing algorithms suitable for learning from few samples. LÄS MER