Sökning: "convolutional neural networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 499 uppsatser innehållade orden convolutional neural networks.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Studies have shown that driving style affects the energy consumption of electric vehicles, with aggressive driving consuming up to 30% more energy than moderate driving. Therefore, modeling of aggressive driving can provide a more precise estimation of the energy consumption and the remaining range of a vehicle. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : A graph neural network (GNN) is constructed and trained with a purpose of usingit as a quantum error correction decoder for depolarized noise on the surface code.Since associating syndromes on the surface code with graphs instead of grid-likedata seemed promising, a previous decoder based on the Markov Chain Monte Carlomethod was used to generate data to create graphs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Text classification has been an important application and research subject since the origin of digital documents. Today, as more and more data are stored in the form of electronic documents, the text classification approach is even more vital. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : ith the revolution of the internet, new applications have emerged in our daily life. People are dependent on services for transportation, bank matters, and communication. Services availability is crucial for their survival and competition against other service providers. Achieving good availability is a challenging task. LÄS MER
5. Detecting Slag Formation with Deep Learning Methods : An experimental study of different deep learning image segmentation modelsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Image segmentation through neural networks and deep learning have, in the recent decade, become a successful tool for automated decision-making. For Luossavaara-Kiirunavaara Aktiebolag (LKAB), this means identifying the amount of slag inside a furnace through computer vision. LÄS MER