Sökning: "core-periphery model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden core-periphery model.
1. De overdracht van Nederlandse getuigenisliteratuur naar Zweden : In welk opzicht verschillen de besluiten om vier getuigenisboeken in het Zweeds te laten vertalen en uitgeven Hoe ziet de receptie van deze boeken uitKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Nederländska
Sammanfattning : In this case study four non-fiction books are being accompanied on their way from the Netherlands to the public in Sweden, that is from one peripheral language into another. Where did the initiative come from? Were there any subsidies and did that matter? What kind of publishers were involved and were there also other agents involved? Who were the most important cultural mediators? How were the books framed in order to be noticed in the new country? How does all this fit in with the sociological theory of transnational cultural transfer? It turned out that these books more or less followed the expected path with a few exceptions: Two of the books were published by large-scale publishers in Sweden although they had not proved to be successful in the Netherlands. LÄS MER
2. Extraction for the Green Transition: An Eco-Marxist actor analysis of lithium governance in BoliviaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Bolivia holds among the biggest reserves of lithium in the world. Lithium-ion batteries are essential components in electric vehicles, solar panels, and wind turbines, and are therefore crucial for a global transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy. Meanwhile, the extraction process of lithium can cause large environmental damage. LÄS MER
3. SPATIAL & TRANSPORTATION MISMATCH IN SWEDEN, 2015 : EFFECTS OF MISMATCH & EASEMENT OF TRANSPORTATION IN ÖRNSKÖLDSVIK & SUNDSVALLMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : SPATIAL & TRANSPORTATION MISMATCH IN SWEDEN, 2015: EFFECTS OF MISMATCH & EASEMENT OF TRANSPORTATION IN ÖRNSKÖLDSVIK & SUNDSVALL (Master thesis by Oscar Uneklint, 2018). The paper firstly aims to investigate how spatial and transportation workplace-access influences employment outcomes in the cities and municipalities of Sundsvall & Örnsköldsvik, located at the coastal north of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis analysed the development of international trade patterns during the period from 1980 to 2013. More specifically, the research focused on the structure of North-South relations during this period and how China has influenced its dynamic. LÄS MER
5. Environmental concern in global perspective: Exploring relations between core-periphery, vulnerability, environmental problems, post-materialism and environmental concernMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : Objective: Within the literature there has not been a coherent answer to the question what influences environmental concern. Previous research have found partial explanations but have not looked at the underlying relations In this study I will look at the connection between (1) core-periphery, (2) vulnerability, (3) environmental problems and (4) post-materialism on (5) environmental concern. LÄS MER