Sökning: "coronavirus pandemic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 188 uppsatser innehållade orden coronavirus pandemic.
1. LIFE IN ISOLATION - A Corpus-Based Study of the Use of the Word Element Iso during the Covid-19 PandemicKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present study is to investigate frequencies and semantic usages of the word element iso in a corpus of newspapers and magazines related to COVID-19, the so called the Coronavirus Corpus. The coronavirus pandemic has led to many new words and expressions and it is thus of interest to examine how often such neologisms are used, as well as what they might communicate semantically. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The rally effect arises at times of international crisis affecting the confidence of the prime minister. During the pandemic, the planet has faced a health crisis that each country has managed with different measures. LÄS MER
3. Digital adoption in Entrepreneurship Education in the time of Covid-19 - The impacts and lessons to learn and apply for post-Covid-19. A Mutiple Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Digital adoption has already been a discussion topic among academia for years, but the education industry was still reluctant to try embracing digital to deliver lectures or organize classes, until the disruption caused by Covid-19; the pandemic has undeniably affected a lot of fields, including Entrepreneurship education (EE). For the first time in the academy's history, adopting digital solutions to transit to emergency remote teaching was set up. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
5. Det svenska undantaget - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys om bilden av Sverige i internationella medier under coronapandemin 2020.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine the international digital media image of Sweden duringthe corona crisis of 2020. The purpose is to gain knowledge about how the corona pandemichas affected the perception of Sweden and discuss in what way it could continue to affect thecountry in the future. LÄS MER