Sökning: "corporate sustainability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1088 uppsatser innehållade orden corporate sustainability.
1. How the institutional, relational and leadership factors affect the implementation of sustainable business practice within MNCs HQ in a developed country and Subsidiary in a developing country? A case study on Volvo Trucks Located in Sweden (HQ) and Malaysia (Subsidiary)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Companies are in the transformation process from the classical or linear way of conducting business to a more sustainable model. This is necessitated by the growing societal awareness to protect the environment and resources for future living. LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Sustainability Terminologies of Swedish Manufacturing Companies on Consumer Perception : A Mono-Method Quantitative StudyMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has fast evolved in business practices, and yet its meaning is often elusive and ambiguous. The component of sustainability is playing an important role in the company’s brand positioning. The popularity and the importance of sustainability in business operations and business representation are still rapidly growing. LÄS MER
3. Corporate Sustainability Practices and Commitment in Times of Crisis: A Case Study on the Covid-19 PandemicC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Corporate Social Responsibility is considered to be an integral part of modern business life. However, the explanatory value of CSR ratings can be discussed. As a consequence of Covid-19, a truly exogenous shock, firms' CSR commitment can be explored. LÄS MER
4. Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Strategies of Multinational Companies - Identifying Gaps between Academic Literature and Practical ImplementationMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för strategisk hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : Multinational companies are one of the primary institutions that negatively impact the environment and society. On the other hand, they have the competence and the financial means to make significant positive contributions toward sustainability. LÄS MER
5. Does CSR Actually Hurt Profitability? A Study on the Impact of US Firms' Corporate Social Responsibility Performance on Accounting and Market Metrics of Financial ProfitabilityC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Researchers have long investigated the relationship between firms' corporate social responsibility (CSR) performance and corporate financial performance (CFP) without reaching a consensus. Several scholars highlight the multiple economic benefits that firms increasing CSR performance can enjoy. LÄS MER