Sökning: "corrosion protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden corrosion protection.
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Ölandsbron uppvisade omfattande skador bara tio år efter den invigdes. Detta gör att det är intressant att studera brons reparationer och även betongkonstruktioners reparationer allmänt. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Corrosion is a mechanism that highly reduces the lifetime of metals in different environments, especially in water or moisture environment. The worldwide maintenance cost due to corrosion is estimated in billions of dollars per year, and actual solutions in terms of coating usually contains toxic or environmentally harmful species. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this project a novel chitosan-stearic acid (CS-SA) coating with bee-pollen microcapsules for encapsulation of 2-mecraptobenzothiazole (MBT) as a waterborne formulation for a biocompatible corrosion protection coating was developed and the coating properties was analyzed. Hydrophobic stearic acid (SA) was crosslinked with via a carbodiimide reaction to form micelles and is assembled on the bee- pollen grains and the chitosan matrix was further self-crosslinked using glutaraldehyde (GA). LÄS MER
4. Sustainable corrosion protection for metallic materials by Mussel adhesive protein modified lignin filmMaster-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Lignin has the potential to be used as green material to inhibit the corrosion of metallic substrates. Mussel adhesive protein is used to modify lignin due to its great adhesive and film forming abilities. LÄS MER
5. Mutual trust and the Rule of law - A study of the effect of the procedures under Article 7 TEU on the legal preconditions for the future application of the Framework Decision on the European arrest warrantMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : For the first time in the history of the European Union (EU), proceedings under Article 7(1) Treaty on the European Union (TEU) have been initiated, inviting the Council to determine the existence of a risk of violations of fundamental values enshrined in Article 2 TEU in Poland and Hungary. Even if such decisions would only have the function of a preventative measure with no sanctions, judgments from the Court of Justice indicate that national courts have shown doubts whether to execute requests for surrenders under the Framework Decision on the European arrest warrant (FD-EAW) to Member States criticised under Article 7(1) TEU. LÄS MER