Sökning: "cost in the Competitive advantage"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 156 uppsatser innehållade orden cost in the Competitive advantage.
6. Barriers to business model innovation : An exploratorive multiple case study of subcontracting manufacturing SMEs in Jönköping CountyKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background – In today´s globalized environment, a stronger emphasis on moving production to low-cost environments is present. Assembling a complex product usually involves multiple smaller manufacturing firms across the globe. LÄS MER
7. Video Storytelling Advertisement : A quantitative study about the effect consumers’ attitude towards the brandMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: In order for marketers, brands and companies to be successful in the advertising environment the stress for well developed content and messages is a necessity. To have a competitive advantage it is all about the attention a advertisements gain by the audience and the public eye. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : District heat is currently more exposed for competition than it has been for several years. Since the mid-1980s, district heat has dominated the heat market, but is now in a tougher competitive situation due to the increasing popularity of heat pumps. This, in combination with energy efficiency, has led to a stagnation of delivered energy. LÄS MER
9. Evaluation of important operations capabilities for competitive manufacturing in a high-cost environmentMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Operations capabilities provide the fundamental basis of competitive advantage for manufacturing firms. Thus, it is crucial for managers as well as researchers to understand the importance of operations capabilities within the respective market environment. LÄS MER
10. Methods to improve the effectiveness of a manual pick and place operation : A case study in a logistics regional distribution centre located at Jönköping, Sweden.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : Introduction: In today’s global world, supply chain and logistics operations have become far too complicated to be handled by individual firms. Nowadays, it is dealt by logistics and freight solution providing companies. The companies introduce an amount of flexibility for the firms doing their business. LÄS MER