Sökning: "cost of quality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1557 uppsatser innehållade orden cost of quality.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: For many years, manufacturing in the western countries has been moving abroad (offshoring) in order to lower costs. In the most recent years however, a trend shift has been identified where companies instead are moving manufacturing in the opposite direction back to their home countries (backshoring). LÄS MER
2. Tillståndsbaserat underhåll av spårväxlar genom statistisk processtyrning : En fallstudie enligt DMAICUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Switches, which are critical components of the Swedish railway, have a neglected maintenance cost that is three times as high as their current annual maintenance cost. Between 2017 and 2018, switches’ reported faults increased by 38 % and about one-third of them caused delays on the regular railway traffic. LÄS MER
3. Managing the bi-directional flow of materials to increase customer satisfaction and reduce cost : A case study at Sandvik Mining and Rock TechnologyMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This thesis explores the bi-directional flows of material perceived by manufacturing firms in the supply chain and accordingly derive suggestions to properly manage these flows to increase customer satisfaction and reduce cost. Methods: A literature review was summarized in a conceptual framework. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Background: Chromosomes can undergo various changes such as deletions, inversions, insertions, and/or translocations resulting in structural variation differences between individuals. Structural variants are a common source of variability in the human genome and have been known to be associated with common diseases such as autism, cancer, and rare human diseases [1, 2]. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This project consists of the design of a concept for a portable assistive seat in collaboration with IKEA. The aim of the project is to create a solution that fits within the Omtänksam family of products and shares the company’s values of what is so-called Democratic Design: Form - Quality - Low Price - Function – Sustainability The Omtänksam Family is focused on products that can help the elderly to have a more comfortable life while blending with the home environment. LÄS MER