Sökning: "country side"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 197 uppsatser innehållade orden country side.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : How should we deal with city planning in a world that is rapidly turning urban, without destroying valuable nature assets along the way? The last decades are proof that the system we are using today is not up to the challenge. Therefore this thesis is showing a new approach to how comprehensive city planning can grow from nature based values and a deeper understanding of a city’s foundation. LÄS MER
2. Information and Communication Technologies Impact on Social Capital : A case study in northern UgandaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The distance between the third world and the western countries is continuing to increase. The continent of Africa is home to many of the absolute poorest nations on this planet, making development even more difficult in the region. LÄS MER
3. Repatriation-returning home and adjusting : A qualitative study of the repatriation process in three Swedish multinational corporationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In order to stay competitive in the market, multinational corporations (MNC) need to expand their businesses in the international market. Sending employees to work abroad is a great way of expanding. LÄS MER
4. “Exciting animal” or “blood thirsty beast”? : A critical discourse analysis of the coverage of the wolf issue in Swedish news mediaMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This is a study of how the wolf is constructed as a controversial issue in Swedish newspapers. The wolf is the most debated and controversial animal in Sweden and splits the country into two camps. On one side are the people who believe that the animal is a natural part of the Swedish fauna and should be protected. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the growing body of literature which examines the utilization of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs). The Sino-Swiss Free Trade Agreement (SSFTA) was not only China’s first FTA with a continental European country, but also a milestone for the Swiss foreign policy. LÄS MER