Sökning: "country side"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 206 uppsatser innehållade orden country side.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : With globally increased migration and mobility between countries, it has become critical for many people to learn to speak a second language. The focus of this study is on adult migrant language learners that are learning a second language of the host country on the side of their working life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation (JMK)
Sammanfattning : Cuba! The name alone connotes many things for people be it rum & cigarrs, old Chevys & colonial buildings, Hemingway & Daquires, Castro & communism, Salsa & Reaggaton, parties & calm life, blue oceans & white sandy beaches, poverty & oppression. As a tourist destination Cuba is sold as a country caught up in a time capsule. LÄS MER
13. Huvudmännen i bidragsdjungeln – En kritisk studie av de riktade statsbidragens relevans och upplägg.L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent times there have been a growing public discussion in Sweden regarding targeted contributions from the state to the schools. The principals from municipalities all over the country have been letting their voices be heard that they are not pleased with how the current system is set up. LÄS MER
14. UNPROFOR i Srebrenica : En fallstudie av FN-styrkans måluppfyllelse och bieffekter i fallet SrebrenicaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The situation in Bosnia and Hercegovina escalated in 1992 and resulted in a war which lasted until 1995, when the end of the war was marked by the signing of the Dayton agreement. The war consisted of conflict between the different groups within the country, with ethnic cleansing as one of the methods being used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : According to the IMF, China is today the second world economic power with respect to nominal GDP, an increase from 6th place in the year 2000. Though its GDP surpassed that of the US in 2015 with respect to PPP. On the other side, China is the largest manufacturer and exporter of goods and the second-largest importer of goods worldwide. LÄS MER