Sökning: "country side"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 198 uppsatser innehållade orden country side.
6. A shady future for Brazilian agriculture? Obstacles to and opportunities for agroforestry as a sustainable alternative to current agricultural practicesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : As the negative environmental impacts of contemporary agriculture become still more evident and widespread, the question of how to feed future generations while preserving the vital stability of the planet’s environment is more urgent than ever. Major institutions are targeting the environmental sustainability of agriculture, internationally as well as in Brazil. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : After about 40 years of dictatorship of the Assad family the people of Syria were fed up and at the time of the Arab Spring 2011 a revolution in Syria started, which later on turned into a civil war which has been going on for seven years. This has led to the civilian population suffering from both the regime and the oppositional side. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation (JMK)
Sammanfattning : Cuba! The name alone connotes many things for people be it rum & cigarrs, old Chevys & colonial buildings, Hemingway & Daquires, Castro & communism, Salsa & Reaggaton, parties & calm life, blue oceans & white sandy beaches, poverty & oppression. As a tourist destination Cuba is sold as a country caught up in a time capsule. LÄS MER
9. Huvudmännen i bidragsdjungeln – En kritisk studie av de riktade statsbidragens relevans och upplägg.L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent times there have been a growing public discussion in Sweden regarding targeted contributions from the state to the schools. The principals from municipalities all over the country have been letting their voices be heard that they are not pleased with how the current system is set up. LÄS MER
10. UNPROFOR i Srebrenica : En fallstudie av FN-styrkans måluppfyllelse och bieffekter i fallet SrebrenicaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The situation in Bosnia and Hercegovina escalated in 1992 and resulted in a war which lasted until 1995, when the end of the war was marked by the signing of the Dayton agreement. The war consisted of conflict between the different groups within the country, with ethnic cleansing as one of the methods being used. LÄS MER