Sökning: "creating a new type of product"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden creating a new type of product.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : One of the difficulties in designing new products is the absence of already tried metaphors, designs or ways to talk about the system. This thesis focuses on methods and practises one could potentially use when designing something new - and if there are any challenges one need to aware of as a designer of such a system. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development of an autonomous weeding vehicle for the agricultural industry. It has been done as a project at RMIT University in Melbourne and the aim was to develop a design for the vehicle which could later be used to develop a commercial product. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This is a report that is part of a master thesis at an undergraduate level, which comprises 15 university education credits and has been completed at Mälardalen University in Eskilstuna. The work is within the subject of product development and has been carried out by two students during the spring term of 2018. LÄS MER
4. Supply Chain Transparency of Certified and Conventional Businesses : A case of Coffee Industry in ColombiaMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Companies including their stakeholders, investors and nongovernmental organizations have an increasing interest regarding the information about the impact of their products in terms of who, how and where the products were produced (Kashmanian, 2017). A qualitative field study including interviews and observations was conducted in order to carry out the comparison of Supply Chain Transparency (SCT) between certified and conventional businesses. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktutveckling; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The benefits of using feature-based CAD methodology and direct modelling are discussed inthe thesis. An experimental CAD study has been performed in which three different cases hasbeen modelled to get an overview of how direct modelling works in Solid Edge ST10 and to determine how the methodology could be integrated into product development. LÄS MER