Sökning: "creation order"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1300 uppsatser innehållade orden creation order.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : China’s rapprochement with Africa is an increasingly controversial topic in the Western world and not least is China’s propensity to have a hegemonic agenda a recurring issue. A common claim is that China by emphasizing shared interests and solidarity in the South, aspires to win over African nations’ solidarity to challenge the prevailing Western hegemony. LÄS MER
2. Customer involvement through social media in the product development process within the luxury goods industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose Rapid technology transformation and changing customer preferences are impacting the luxury goods industry. By 2025, 100% of luxury purchases will be influenced by an online interaction and social media channels have hence been considered as an important way to establish relationships with consumers. LÄS MER
3. Save water, drink champagne! A case study of how a luxury company can use a digital customer interaction to enhance value.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
4. Data-drivenness: (big) data and data-driven enterprises - A multiple case study on B2B companies within the telecommunication sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In the digitalization era where increasingly larger amount of data is created every day, companies have a great opportunity at their disposal: data-drivenness. It essentially implies that enterprises can exploit big data through Big Data Analytics (BDA) in order to gather relevant insights for their decisions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this case studyistoinvestigatehowacompanyutilizessocialcapitalinorder to closeloopsinitscirculareconomy.Thecirculareconomymodelhasinrecentyearsgained popularity mainly due to the rising concern surrounding the environment. LÄS MER