Sökning: "creative climate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 uppsatser innehållade orden creative climate.
1. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
2. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
3. Creativity and Franchising - A study on how compatible a creative climate is within franchising systemsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As business environment are becoming increasingly complex and dynamic across markets, theneed for innovations across industries is consequently rising. Among many of businessesresources, the creative acts of individuals are some of the key resources exploited by firms inthe search for competitive advantages. LÄS MER
4. Assessing the potential for vertical urban agriculture for multi-storey buildings : a case study of the proposed Culture Casbah development in Rosengård, MalmöMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes the use of urban agriculture as a tool to address three global challenges related to population growth in cities; densification, climate change and health risk by studying the history and benefits of urban agriculture, it is possible to understand the benefits in better integrating urban agriculture into new urban infrastructure, particularly in high-density housing areas. These benefits include; better living conditions, reduced food transportation, stormwater management and strong links between communities. LÄS MER
5. Civic Food : Designing for Food Citizenship in a Food System Characterized by Mutualistic ResilienceMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explored design’s role in transitioning the Swedish food system to one that is more resilient to the shocks caused by climate change and in the context of the project duration, COVID-19. The project’s central question was: What does food citizenship look like in a resilient food system, and what design process is necessary to facilitate such a solution? The project collaborated with a local food ecosystem startup, Harvest, which has the mission to improve the local food supply chain so everyone can eat deliciously and sustainability. LÄS MER