Sökning: "creative industries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden creative industries.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Jönköping University/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Hållbarhet är idag ett välanvänt begrepp som förekommer inom flera områden. Vad hållbarhet anses vara må uppfattas som självklart, men hur begreppet och diskursen konstrueras, är inte lika självklart. LÄS MER
2. The Great Disruptive Transformation: The Impact of COVID-19 crisis on Innovative Startups in IndiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups are one of the main agents of creative destruction especially intimes of crisis, because of their favourable characteristics such as size, exibilityand lack of bureaucracy. This study aimed to investigate how hi-techinnovative startups in India are responding to the COVID-19 crisis and howthe crisis stimulates creative destruction. LÄS MER
3. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
4. Creativity and Franchising - A study on how compatible a creative climate is within franchising systemsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As business environment are becoming increasingly complex and dynamic across markets, theneed for innovations across industries is consequently rising. Among many of businessesresources, the creative acts of individuals are some of the key resources exploited by firms inthe search for competitive advantages. LÄS MER
5. Reconstructing creative work due to COVID-19 : Exploring the impact of COVID-19 and the role of media for creatives newly working from homeMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the impact of the situation imposed by the spread of COVID-19 on people working in creative industries and their creative processes, and analyse the role of media in reconstructing their work and leisure spaces at home. The research topics include handling of this change by the creatives, the role of media in reconstructing creatives' homes and the impact of this situation on their creativity. LÄS MER